RS Clan: Legacy Pact
Login please. if not a member please Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login please. if not a member please Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good bye

4 posters

Go down

good bye Empty Re: good bye

Post  Eman3o5 Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:34 pm

good point luke
Eman3o5
Eman3o5
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/eman3o5

Back to top Go down

Post  LegacyLuke Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Sandra, What you don't realise is, He's done stuff to us Also? Like telling me to blow my mum? Spamming the cc? Neither when he was at your house, And neither when you was logged on. Hes been Childish these Past few days. Yes People Lied to you. Yeah they asked you to kick him? But if you was us you'd know why we'd want to kick him. You think I want a Kid telling me to Blow my Mum? Like I wouldn't End him irl. Yeah He did ask for help. But I said 'I'm busy atm Bro, Can you wait 10 mins then I might be able too?'' And he replied 'Oh F*ck you, you never help me' And left the cc?.. I would of Helped him. But doesn't he need to learn respect to others for him then to get it back? Yes hes only a kid, But I'm still a kid Also, But I don't Act How hes acted the past few days. Like I don't need a kid telling me to hang myself.. Anyways, You'll be Missed.

LegacyLuke

Back to top Go down

good bye Empty i will miss you so much

Post  RedZombie204 Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:07 am

sweetpea you were the first person i talked to in this clan i will remember all the times you helped me ='[
RedZombie204
RedZombie204

Back to top Go down

good bye Empty good bye

Post  0SweetPea Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:40 am

i am not sure why people dont realize that when i say i know someone in real, that person might be at my house from time to time & be on runescape when i am not, and i will be in view of whts going on , on his laptop screen. today just a little bit ago, gummyworm was on runescape & he was also at my house with his laptop. i was having my coffee & watching him a bit, he was ganged up on by several ppl because he ask for help, alot of ppl replied but when he couldnt read all the replies he ask could just 1 person help me plz, then he was called a retard and severl ppl chewed him out. i told him hang on ill log in & when i did several ppl lied to me not knowing i saw it all!! i listened to them them i told them i saw it all because gummy is at my house, ppl still denied it and im not gona deal with that on a daily basis. gummy is only a kid & i wont tolerate ppl cussing him or caling him names when he only ask for help. i would & have treated any1 else in the clan with the same respect and i always speak up when any1 is geting picked on. I do not wish to stay with the clan any longer because i know i can not feel the same way about several people that lied about what they done to gummy. Again i saw it all, ppl took partial screen shots but i saw it all and there was no reason to treat him this way, & wht makes me the most mad is the fact that when i loged in ppl tried to get me to kick gummy out of the clan chat & gummy was asking me to plz ask them to calm down. gummy done only natural thing & tried to take up for him self . I sorry i cant feel the same for these ppl now. take care & plz derank me.
ps.. everyone take care.
0SweetPea
0SweetPea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum